Have we met yet? I'm Christine. I believe in the affect brands have on making a social impact, designing with people in mind, and branding for community building.
Being an aesthetics-driven leader, who enjoys inspiring others to do good, I'm a people first collaborative team player and that means I lead through compassion and dive in on developing concepts to establish the strong spine necessary for successful outcomes. I have a deep interest in sustainable practices across all milestones and am an advocate for equity, transparency and inclusivity at all levels; from operations, talent acquisition, design and materials to digital marketing and community. My earlier career as a global editorial and fashion photographer, contributing journalist for fashion/arts and design content, and independent cultural producer inform my point of view and commitment to evidence-based storytelling paired with creative visuals. In 2010 I turned Brand Art Director launching a popular concept brand for Makers, then after 3 years consulting independent brands on brand and visual marketing I stepped into corporate Brand Design & Content at Nike to work in global content operations. I am focused on finding a leadership role that utilizes my scope of skills to make a greater impact for good.
• Photography specialist / panelist speaker on the female gaze, representation of women in media, gender equity in leadership, and more
• 10 years + broad marketing/digital experience including exposure working closely on content with global clients
• BA in Visual Communications (media, design & studio) from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
• An excellent team player with an eagerness to be helpful, learn, solve problems, and make decisions
• An exceptional and mindful communicator, with the ability to interact with all levels
• Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven success building, leading and inspiring in-house creative teams
• A well-informed passion for sustainable practices in every step of the process
• A mix of agency, independent, and brand-side experience leading creative teams
• An advocate for Human Centered Design
Join me in looking to HireBlackCreatives.co and DiverseCreatives.com and Diversify.photo to make your brand the best version of itself it can be.